Visit Keukenhof 2019
In 2019 Keukenhof Gardens will be open from from March 21 to May 19. The world's most famous flower gardens are situated in Lisse, a small town in the Dutch Flower Region (in Dutch often referred to as the 'Bollenstreek' or 'Bloemenstreek').
Upon visiting Keukenhof you will find that the entire region around it will be in full bloom.
Usually in the second half of March the vast yellow flower fields with daffodils colour the region. Soon to be followed by the white, blue, pink and purple hyacinths. In April until half May you will be able to see millions of tulips blooming everywhere.
Did you know that besides Keukenhof there´s a lot more to explore in the Dutch Flower Region? Did you know there's a Travel Guide in English to help you out discovering the entire region around Keukenhof Gardens.
The 'Travel Guide for the Dutch Flower Region & Keukenhof' will help you to discover and experience the real authentic Holland.
Inside the Travel Guide for the Dutch Flower Region & Keukenhof you will find:
• Photographs of the region, including stunning drone pictures
• Places of interest like magnificent old castles, beautiful churches and stunning country estates
• Where to stay - from campings ground to luxury 5 star hotels
• Where to eat - tips for restaurants for every type of cuisine
• General information on transport, currency, Dutch holidays, shopping, informative websites, shopping, an English- Dutch vocabulary and more
• Full color map of the Dutch Flower Region in Holland
• Keukenhof Gardens - a special section is dedicated to the world’s most beautiful flower gardens
• Activities to make sure stay unforgettable. From playgrounds and petting zoos to museums, galleries, watersports, golf courses, helicopter flights over the flower fields and much, much more.
Many tourists visit Keukenhof when staying in the capital of Holland, Amsterdam. The city of Amsterdam is overcrowded these days. I recommend you to escape from the busy city of Amsterdam and spend some quality time at the countryside and the North Sea with it’s fine beaches of Noordwijk and Katwijk, or visit the stunning flowerfields in springtime.
Discover the real Holland, visit the Dutch Flower Region.
TICKETS: For Keukenhof Tickets go to: www.keukenhof.nl
HOTELS: For hotels near keukenhof: Keukenhof Hotels
tags: Holland Netherlands - Holland Amsterdam - Holland Capital