[:nl]Landhuis “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” Noordwijkerhout[:en]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:de]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:fr]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:it]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:es]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:zh]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:ru]Estate “De Heerlijckheit Dyckenburch” – Noordwijkerhout[:]

[:nl]

Landhuis “De heerlijckheit Dyckenburch”, Westeinde 82, Noordwijkerhout

Landgoed Dyckenburch ligt op een oude strandwal in de landgoederenzone tussen Noordwijk en Noordwijkerhout. Aan de westzijde is het landgoed omgeven door duingebied en de befaamde bollenvelden. Aan de oostzijde bevind zich landgoed “Huize Remotus” en landgoed “Leeuwenhorst” met haar parken en bossen.

Bewogen historie

Landgoed Dyckenburch kent een rijke en bewogen historie die beschreven is in het boek “de historie van Dyckenburch” door dr. E. dan Hartog en drs. M. Bulting. De naam “Dyckenburch” komt in 1721 voor het eerst voor. Door de eeuwen heen hebben de verschillende bewoners steeds andere schrijfwijze gebruikt. Tot de Twee Wereldoorlog is Landgoed Dyckenburch voornamelijk particulier bewoond geweest door tal van voorname families.

In de oorlog werd Dyckenburch gevorderd door de Duitse Wehrmacht. Het huis werd het hoofdkwartier van de Duitse commandant. In 1945 is de villa in gebruik genomen als Noviciaathuis. Vanaf 1951, na het vertrek van de paters, werd de villa bewoond door gerepatrieerde Nederlanders uit Indonesië. In 1962 werd de villa omgebouwd tot de beroemde en beruchte camping (en hotel) “Dijk en Burg”.

Als populaire locatie voor studentenkorpsen hebben Z.M. Koning Willem Alexander en zijn broers hier hun groentijd doorgebracht. In 2000 is de camping gesloten waarna het landgoed door de huidige eigenaar is gekocht.

 [:en]

The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

 

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:de]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:fr]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:it]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:es]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:zh]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:ru]
The estate Dyckenburch is located on an old shoreline in the country estate zone between Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout. On the west side the estate is surrounded by a dune area and the famous bulb fields. On the east side is the estate “Huize Remotus” and estate “Leeuwenhorst” with its parks and forests.

The estate Dyckenburch has a rich and moved history that is described in the book “The history of Dyckenburch” by dr. E. dan Hartog and drs. M. Bulting. The name “Dyckenburch” appears in 1721 for the first time. Over the centuries, the different residents have used different styles of writing. Until the Second World War, the Dyckenburch Estate was mainly privately inhabited by numerous prominent families.During the war, Dyckenburch was requisitioned by the German Wehrmacht. The house became the headquarters of the German commander. In 1945 the villa was taken into use as a Novitiate House.

From 1951, after the departure of the fathers (priests), the villa was inhabited by repatriated Dutch from Indonesia. In 1962 the villa was converted into the famous and notorious campsite (and hotel) “Dijk en Burg”. As a popular location for student corps, King Willem Alexander and his brothers spent their student days here. In 2000 the camp closed, after which the estate was bought by the current owner.

[:]

Nog geen reacties

Laat een reactie achter

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie achter te laten

Door de site te te blijven gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.

Sluiten