Hof van Hillegom, Hoofdstraat 115, Hillegom
In the heart of Hillegom opposite the Maartenskerk lies the Court of Hillegom. The Court has a medieval origin; the court was already mentioned in the 14th century. It may have been built in the 10th or 11th century. The Lord of Hillegom, Mr. Jan Six bought it in 1749 and the house remained in the family until 1822. It is the only remaining outside residence in Hillegom. Since 1903 the Court of Hillegom has been used as a town hall.