Koningin Wilhelminaboom en Dorpspomp Hillegom

Houttuin, Hillegom

The Grote Pomp (Big Pump) is a natural stone pump, built in 1740 by Jan Six. This craftsman from Hillegom had made a well on De Houttuin to provide the village with fresh water. The pump was in operation until Hillegom got a water pipe in 1925. In 1983 the pump was restored. The triangular village square where the Queen Wilhelminaboom and the Dorpspomp stand is the Houttuin, probably because the firewood for the village used to be stored here.

Комментарии закрыты.

Door de site te te blijven gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.

Sluiten