[:nl]Kasteel Keukenhof Lisse[:en]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:de]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:fr]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:it]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:es]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:zh]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:ru]Keukenhof Castle – Lisse[:]

[:nl]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

Het kasteel is gebouwd in 1642 als landhuis door een voormalig commandeur van de VOC in de Molukken. Eeuwenlang is het kasteel bewoond geweest door adellijke families. De laatste eigenaar en bewoner was Jan Carel Elias graaf van Lynden (1912-2003). Na zijn dood liet hij het kasteel inclusief het 230 hectare grote landgoed achter aan Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof. Deze stichting heeft tot doel het kasteel en het landgoed inclusief de 18 rijksmonumenten in de staat terug te brengen waarin het verkeerde begin 1900.

In 1642 werd een hofstede gebouwd met de naam 'Keukenhof' in de keukentuin van Slot Teylingen. De opbrengst van dit duingebied zoals wild, vee, kruiden en bessen waren bestemd voor de keuken van Slot Teylingen waar onder andere Jacoba van Beieren heeft gewoond.

Na een restauratie van bijna 2 jaar is Kasteel Keukenhof in 2012 heropend. Het kasteel is een officiële trouwlocatie en zowel het kasteel als het landgoed worden gebruikt voor (culturele) evenementen. Het koetshuis naast het kasteel is ook gerestaureerd. De tuinen van het kasteel zijn opengesteld voor publiek.

Op het landgoed ligt ook de ommuurde Frederiks Hof met het Zwitsers speelhuis. De naam Frederiks Hof komt van een jongetje van één van de adellijke families die het kasteel hebben bewoond. Uit de overlevering blijkt dat Frederik een hoogbegaafd jongetje was met een psychische stoornis. Het speelhuis werd voor hem gebouwd rond 1850 zodat hij zich daarin kon terugtrekken met een gouvernante als de drukte hem teveel werd. Ook de Frederiks Hof is volledig gerestaureerd.

[:en]
Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:de]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:fr]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:it]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:es]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:zh]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:ru]

Kasteel Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166, Lisse

 

Keukenhof castle was built in 1642 as a mansion by a former VOC commander in the Moluccas. For centuries, the castle has been inhabited by noble families. The last owner and resident was Jan Carel Elias count of Lynden (1912-2003). After his death, he left the castle, including the 230-hectare estate, behind to the Stichting Kasteel Keukenhof (Foundation Castle Keukenhof). This foundation aims to restore the castle and the estate including the 18 national monuments in the state in which they were beginning 1900.

 

In 1642 a homestead was built with the name ‘Keukenhof’ in the kitchen garden of Slot Teylingen. The proceeds of this dune area such as game, cattle, herbs and berries were destined for the kitchen of Slot Teylingen, where among others Jacoba van Beieren lived.

 

After a restoration of almost 2 years, Castle Keukenhof was reopened in 2012. The castle is an official wedding location and both the castle and the estate are used for (cultural) events. The carriage house next to the castle has also been restored. The gardens of the castle are open to the public.

 

On the estate is also the walled Frederiks Hof with the Swiss playhouse. The name Frederiks Hof comes from a boy of one of the noble families that have inhabited the castle. From the tradition it appears that Frederik was a gifted boy with a mental disorder. The playhouse was built for him around 1850 so that he could withdraw with a governess if the crowds were too much for him. The Frederiks Hof has also been completely restored.

 [:]

Reageren niet mogelijk

Door de site te te blijven gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.

Sluiten