[:nl]NH Kerk Lisse[:en]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:de]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:fr]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:it]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:es]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:zh]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:ru]Dutch Reformed Church – Lisse[:]

[:nl]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Omstreek 1250 stichtte Graaf Willem II een kapel aan “de groene weijde van Lis”. In 1460 wordt de kapel door Paus Pius II verheven tot parochiekerk Sinte Agatha. Het is niet met zekerheid te zeggen of deze kapel op dezelfde plek stond, maar wel is zeker dat de huidige kerk gebouwd is op restanten van de oude parochiekerk. De kerk is gesitueerd op een hoge binnenduin. Tijdens de 80-jarige oorlog, zo rond 1573/74 werd de kerk flink verwoest. De kerk is later gerestaureerd en een gereformeerde kerk geworden.

Deze gereformeerde kerk blijft tot aan de Franse tijd (1795) de enige officieel erkende christelijke kerk en pas vanaf 1826 heet wat oorspronkelijk de gereformeerde kerk heette, de Nederlands Hervormde Kerk.

De kerk ondergaat in de decennia die volgen, meerdere restauraties. In 1915 wordt de petroleumverlichting vervangen door gaslicht die in 1922 weer vervangen door elektrisch licht. In 1924 vindt een nog uitgebreide verbouwing plaats. De noordelijke zijvleugel wordt aangebouwd. De reden hiervoor is om het ontstane plaatsgebrek op te kunnen vangen. In 2002-2003 vindt er weer een grote verbouwing plaats. Er worden dan plaatsen opgeofferd voor bredere gangpaden en voor een toiletgroep.

De kerk met het omliggende kerkhof, de kerkhofmuur en de kosterswoning vormen een prachtig geheel. Zowel aan de binnenkant als aan de buitenkant van de kerk is goed te zien dat het geheel ontstaan is in verschillende tijden. De kerk is nu in eigendom van Protestantse Kerk in Nederland (PKN). Het kerkbestuur in Lisse zorgt er voor dat ook niet-leden de kerk van binnen kunnen bekijken. Er zijn regelmatig concerten maar ook openstellingen waarbij ook rondleidingen gegeven worden.

[:en]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:de]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:fr]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:it]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:es]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:zh]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:ru]

N.H. Kerk, Heereweg 250, Lisse

Around 1250 Count Willem II founded a chapel on “the green meadow of Lis”. In 1460 the chapel was elevated by Pope Pius II to the parish church of Sint Agatha. It cannot be said with certainty whether this chapel stood on the same spot, but it is certain that the current church is built on remnants of the old parish church. The church is located on a high inner dune. During the 80-year war, around 1573/74, the church was destroyed. The church was later restored and became a reformed church. This reformed church remains the only officially recognized Christian church until the French era (1795), and it was not until 1826 that what was originally called the Reformed Church, was renamed as the Dutch Reformed Church.

The church underwent several restorations in the decades that follow. In 1915 the petroleum lighting was replaced by gas light which in 1922 again was replaced by electric light. In 1924 an extensive renovation took place. The northern side wing was added. The reason for this was to be able to cope with the resulting lack of space. In 2002-2003 there was again a major renovation. Space was then sacrificed for wider aisles and for a toilet group.

The church with the surrounding cemetery, the graveyard wall and the sexton’s house form a beautiful whole. Both on the inside and on the outside of the church it is easy to see that the whole has arisen in different times. The church is now owned by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN; Protestantse Kerk in Nederland). The church board in Lisse ensures that non-members can also view the church inside. There are regular concerts but also openings where guided tours are given.

[:]

Nog geen reacties

Laat een reactie achter

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie achter te laten

Door de site te te blijven gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.

Sluiten