[:nl]Vuurtoren Noordwijk[:en]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:de]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:fr]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:it]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:es]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:zh]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:ru]Lighthouse – Noordwijk[:]

[:nl]

Vuurtoren van Noordwijk aan Zee, Koningin Wilhelmina boulevard 34, Noordwijk

Al sinds 1444 werd na zonsondergang vuur gestookt op de stranden van Noordwijk om vissers de weg naar de kust te wijzen. Alleen als er vissers op zee waren, werd het licht ontstoken. Er werd in de 19e eeuw een houten stellage gebouwd en in 1854 werd deze vervangen door een stenen toren. In 1913 werd deze afgebroken. De vuurtoren die er nu staat, is van baksteen en gewapend beton en is in 1921 gebouwd als verkenningslicht voor de scheepvaart. Om het doorlekken van water tegen te gaan, werd later een witte pleisterlaag aangebracht. De laatste vuurtorenwachter, Dick van Dee, was in functie van 1954-1986. Sindsdien is de toren onbemand. Sinds 1980 is de vuurtoren alleen geopend bij speciale gelegenheden zoals op de Open Monumentendagen. De toren is gerestaureerd in 2004.

[:en]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:de]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:fr]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:it]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:es]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:zh]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:ru]

Since 1444, after sunset, a fire was ignited on the beaches of Noordwijk to point fishermen to the coast. Only when there were fishermen at sea, the light was ignited. A wooden scaffolding was built in the 19th century and in 1854 it was replaced by a stone tower. In 1913 it was broken down. The lighthouse that now stands there is made of brick and reinforced concrete and was built in 1921 as a reconnaissance light for shipping. To prevent water leakage, a white plaster layer was later applied. The last lighthouse keeper, Dick van Dee, was in function from 1954-1986. Since then the tower has been unmanned. Since 1980, the lighthouse has only been opened on special occasions such as on Heritage Days. The tower has been restored in 2004.

[:]

Nog geen reacties

Laat een reactie achter

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie achter te laten

Door de site te te blijven gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.

Sluiten